use FSC certified paper.
The revision process includes:
- Development of FSC-approved National Risk Assessments to replace company-developed Risk Assessments for designating risk (developed according to the Annex 2 of the Controlled Wood standard) - the phase-out deadline is 31 December 2014
- Review and revision of existing company-developed Risk Assessments, with appropriate action taken where needed
- A revision of the Controlled Wood-related standards
Changes introduced in the advice notes are intended to provide clarification and additional regulations to the existing Controlled Wood-related standards.
FSC invited stakeholders to comment on following advice notes:
- ADVICE-20-001-XX Controlled Wood auditor qualifications
- ADVICE-40-004-XX Pre-consumer reclaimed wood compliance with timber legality
- ADVICE-40-004-XX Verification of controlled input materials
- ADVICE-40-005-07 Controlled Wood public summaries
- ADVICE-40-005-XX Stakeholder consultation
Currently received comments are being analyzed.