FSC France Climate Change Manifesto
We call on the governments present to take firm and effective decisions concerning the world’s forests by
- making clear and transparent commitments to an ambitious reduction in CO2 emissions that include the forestry and land-use sectors
- actively supporting the struggle against deforestation
- adopting public policies promoting responsible management of all types of forest, rigorous forestry certification and the use of certified products
- actively supporting activities which take into account all the services rendered by forests: carbon capture, production of drinking water, climate regulation
- re-establishing the active participation of all actors concerned in the development of collective solutions.
FSC France Climate Change Manifesto, 2015