How do I apply to become an individual member?
1. Download the Requirement Checklist and check the chamber criteria.
2. Fill in the application form.
You will be asked to:
- indicate your choice of chamber
- describe your activities and how they support the FSC Principles and Criteria
- sign the form (original signature required).
3. Attach the required accompanying documents.
You will need:
- a signed FSC-POL-01-004 Self Declaration Form.
- two letters of support issued by FSC Members (download the template). If you need to, browse the list of FSC members to find members in your country.
- your curriculum vitae including citizenship.
4. Submit your completed application form and the accompanying documents.
- By accessing our application system online
- by email: membership at fsc point org
- by post to:
Forest Stewardship Council A.C.
Calle Margarita Maza de Juárez 422
Colonia Centro, Oaxaca CP 68000, México
- or contact your national office (click here to find your national office on the FSC world map)
5. Wait for approval.
After you have submitted your application, the FSC Membership Committee will decide on whether to approve it. This process will take a minimum of four weeks.
6. Pay your membership fees.
Once your application is approved, you immediately have full membership rights and obligations. We will issue the first invoice for fees on approval of your application. For more information on payment, go to ‘How do I pay?’.
We automatically renew your FSC membership each year.