Swisspeace Reports & Key Agreements
Swisspeace is supporting Danzer in developing a comprehensive conflict prevention and mitigation framework which will be applicable primarily to Danzer’s activities in the Congo basin but also to all other areas where Danzer has active forestry operations. At the same time, swisspeace is monitoring progress made in implementing Danzer’s commitments towards the Congolese community of Yalisika.
Please find below reports by swisspeace and key agreements between the company and the communities of Bumba including Yalisika.
- Swisspeace final report Bumba communities ENG
- Swisspeace Final Report Bumba Communities FR
- Swisspeace interim report (16.08.2013) ENG
- Swisspeace interim report (16.08.2013) FR
- Terms of Reference between swisspeace and Danzer (Annex 1) ENG
- Minutes of the 14-15 May 2013 agreement between Siforco and the communities of Bumba (Annex 2) ENG + FR
- Bumba civil society report of the agreement between Siforco and the communities of Bumba (Annex 3) ENG + FR
- Confirmation Letter by Siforco to the Governor of Bumba Territory (Annex 4) FR
- Minutes of the agreement drafted by the representatives of the communities of Bumba (Annex 5) FR