use FSC certified paper.
1. Download the relevant documents, and apply online.
- indicate your choice of chamber
- describe what you do and how your activities support the FSC Principles & Criteria
- sign the form.
- your Curriculum Vitae (CV), including an indication of your citizenship
- two letters of support from existing FSC members with whom you are familiar. You will find a sample letter in the downloaded documents. If you need to, browse the list of FSC members to find members in your country. If there are no FSC members in your country yet, you can ask other relevant organizations, such as an FSC accredited certification body or NGO, to provide a letter of support.
Attn: Membership Unit
Forest Stewardship Council A.C.
Calle Margarita Maza de Juarez 422
Colonia Centro, Oaxaca CP 68000, Mexico
or to your National Office
or, if you have completed the forms electronically, by email to membership at fsc point org.
Don’t forget! It is also possible to complete your entire application online via the Membership Portal, which may speed up the process.
We automatically renew your FSC membership each year.