Friday, 22. November 2013
Three days to go until the Responsible Business Forum
The Responsible Business Forum held at Marina Bay Sands on 25 and 26 November, will provide the backdrop to high-level discussions across six sectors – agriculture & forestry, palm oil, consumer goods, financial services, building & urban infrastructure and energy. Global thought leaders, senior government and business decision-makers will speak on the latest trends in sustainable development and the green economy in order to drive commitments and policy recommendations.
Held in partnership with TEEB for Business Coalition, Eco-Business.com, WWF and WBCSD, the forum will bring to Singapore an unprecedented lineup of global sustainability leaders and experts from companies and organisations including The Forest Stewardship Counci (FSC), CIFOR, ABB, Veolia Water, Autodesk, Trucost, Cargill, DNV, Aviva, Ricoh, City Developments, Monsanto, Global Reporting Initiative, UNEP-FI, Conservation International, AECOM, Wilmar, BSR, Unilever, Levis, The Nature Conservancy, Ministry of Environment & Water Resources, the Sustainability Consortium and many more.
• Learn how leading global companies use sustainability to gain a competitive advantage
• Gain insights into new business models and the best practices in corporate sustainability
• Acquire knowledge on how to measure and report your business impact
• Create value and increase profits for your business by embedding sustainable practices
• Form new collaborative partnerships for your organisation
• Be part of important policy discussions that will have a direct impact on businesses
• Network with senior government and business leaders
Click here for the full line of speakers and agenda.